Thursday, February 03, 2005

Traffic

Nothing to say today. Worked until 7:30pm. Watched "Traffic". I've been waiting for 2 days now to watch this.. turns out I've seen it already.

I've decided to disable the Trillian RSS plug-in and I'm using FeedDemon now. It is a dedicated news aggregator which will parse atom files as well as RSS. I now have 4 blogs, 2 forums, and a world of news to read, all in one easy-to-use program. Good stuff!

Going to bed in a few minutes. Good night, world.

Well.. I thought I was. Got paged at 10:30 with a database issue. It's 2am now, and I'm still waiting for this job to finish.

There must be a conspiracy among machines to not allow their caretakers to go into a weekend with any enjoy... if such things had souls, you might say they are jealous you are leaving them for 2 days in order to socialize with others... and while they may not be able to stop you, they can make your time away slightly miserable.

Ok, Now I *know* I'm getting tired.

Finally quit working at 4am.

No comments: