Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Buns, Bungs, Bongs, Bangs, Blogs, Bitches, Balls

Wow! Our little blogging world has taken an intriquing turn today. First is vueaskew's seemingly envious statement about gays being more astute and observant. Then I get an email from some *guy* asking me out to dinner "and possibly drinks back at (his) place". This is someone I've never talked to in my life. Last but not least is the hilarious strap-on ranting of practicinghedonists. I'm seeing a whole different side of him now (pun intended). :)

Thought I'd found the perfect used bike, but it has the small plastic luggage instead of the big metal boxes I'm looking for. The metal boxes help prevent damage to the bike by being strong enough to hold it up. Additionally they have these metal bungs on them so that you can strap thing like tents, bedrolls, etc. *on top of*, instead of inside of the luggage, thus saving a lot of space for other necessities like food and clothing.

It must be "humpday".. feeling the need to make some bubbles (no, this has nothing to do with a lentil soup lunch and an evening soak in the hot tub!).

Must get laid soon. Let me rephrase that. I need to find a gf soon. I'm going through "extra-curricular activity" withdrawal. Vue.. help me out man. You've got all the hotties, damnit!

Geekspeak: This site is now generating atom xml files so that it can be parsed into various rss/rdp/xml formats and read by news aggregators. It's no more public than before (that is to say, if you don't know me, you aren't going to find it), but it makes catching up on all the reading so much easier. Currently I am using a Trillian plug-in, and while it's functionality is VERY limited, it does allow me to see the latest postings from about a dozen sites at a glance. Cool stuff.

Good news: I may *finally* have that stalker bitch on some charges that will stick. She's re-routed (via address change) all mail still going to my old address (including my tax forms and prescriptions) to her place. Can you say mail fraud? Can you say up to $25,000 fine and/or up to 5 years in prison?

I'm sure she'd get a small fine.. a week in county lockdown to give her time to think about all the crazy shit she's been doing for *two years* now and why it should stop.. that would be cool. Let's hope the postmaster is more interested in this stuff than the police are.

I wonder if that superbowl party is happening this weekend. We haven't heard anything definite yet and I for one, like to make sure I've got someplace to drink!

No comments: