Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My Precious

It didn't matter how sick I was, my precious wouldn't let me have any rest until she was looking as hot as she could. I don't blame her really as it's been 3 months since she's had a bath, let alone a manicure, style, and make-over.

I mean, 3 months without a shower could even put a halt to a Salma, Alicia, Aishwarya, Kelly, Adriana, me(can't forget me in that orgy!) 6-way.

(and if you say I have a thing for dark-skinned women with big, brown cat-eyes, full lips, broad shoulders, nice tits, and unstoppable curves, I'd say "Yeah, so what!?!?")

That's about all I've got for y'all today.. hotties o'plenty. I'm feeling better, but still sick and got a total of about 40 minutes sleep last night due to all of the coughing (which the cough medicine seems to make worse).

I must feel better before the weekend. Time to get some rest.

Peace out.

No comments: