Thursday, February 24, 2005

Blah!!! ("The thoughts in my head go round and round")

Still sick, feeling better though. Practically human again.

Work has went from tedious boredom to complete insanity in a matter of hours. It's always "feast or famine" here. Still working at 9:35pm, I'll be working at 5am. As usual, when the heat gets turned up, my ADD kicks-in full blast. I have so much I want to blog. 100 things swirling around my head and I can't even catch them long enough to write down the subjects, let alone the subject matter. The best I can tell, there are about 15 active thoughts at any given time. All I can say is "BLAH!!!"; that is, scream out of anger and frustration over all these things that want to be thought through, but won't let me hang on to them long enough to process. I'd scream something more appropriate, but there doesn't even seem to be room to think up something to yell at them. I don't even know how I'm typing this. I'm reading work email and talking on the phone and my fingers are just moving by themselves. I don't know how the hell people deal with something like this on a daily basis. Thank God that I only go through this when things aren't right in the workplace. Although, if it could be mastered, it could be SO useful (imagine solving 15 problems at once. All day, every day!).

I'm going to play with the dogs for a few, take them for a short walk, and crash. 5AM is the middle of the night for me. Maybe I'll have a few more interesting thoughts tomorrow.

No comments: