Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Diagnosis

Went to the Dr today. I've got bronchitis, two ear infections, maybe an upper respiratory infection; no strep throat though!. Since it was *so* nice out today, I decided to celebrate this news by going riding for a few extra miles.

I tried to get a sample of Levitra from the Dr., but she was out of them. Thankfully she didn't see where it was necessary to do any sort of investigation into ERD since I was in the middle of having a sick fantasy about the medical assistant when she walked in.

She gave me a prescription, and as expected, my prescription insurance company doesn't cover it (there has GOT to be some way to score this shit for free! Once I figure it out, I'm going to try glaucoma).

It's interesting that they cover blood pressure medicines as well as beta blockers and SSRIs. If we could all just fuck more, we'd get the exercise we need, lowering blood pressure and have fewer heart problems. If we fuck more, we probably feel more at peace with the world and wouldn't need the anti-depressants. I can justify anything if I want it. LOL

That's it, slow day today. Sore throat, bad cravings for a smoke, and even having half of hollywood's phone #'s online (ala Paris Hilton's address book) doesn't get me chatting with Salma.

No comments: