Sunday, April 13, 2008

Barack Obama

"It's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
- Barack Obama

Yup, we're good god-fearing people that know how to hunt and feed ourselves and have a sense of responsibility that makes us want to work and provide for our families instead of living off an already over-burdened system.

Oh snap! That's not what he said,.. he just called us rednecks, didn't he?

Well, we shouldn't be offended, I mean...

"When people tell me they've all stressed about racial discord, well, you know, try slavery for a while."
- Barack Obama

Shit, I'm not stressed about racial discord. I'm stressed about my job, about fuel prices, and all the normal stuff. Umm, Mr white-collar-politician-man... I've worked 60-80 hours a week for the better part of 10 years. No, I don't get paid overtime. No, nobody contributes to my "campaign fund", "trust fund", or pays my speaking fees.

Betcha I'm a whole lot closer to slavery than you've ever been. fucker.

The other two major choices aren't any better.

For the love of God, people, if you really want a change, and want America to get back to being "land of the free, home of the brave" then vote for real change, vote Libertarian!

No comments: