Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Wowie!

I just don't know how else to describe this week, especially today. It's motorcycling nirvana. I rode the loop - the
Cherahola (sp?) skyway to 360 to 72 to the dragon/129. Checked out Fort Laudoun and spent the rest of the day riding the dragon.

Spent some time with Lori - semi-cute redhead whose boyfriend is the dude behind killboy.com and the main keeper of "the dragon". They are nearly celebrities.. even the factory reps know them.

I got to follow her for a while and learn some decent lines. Got my pic taken with both of them, etc.

The Rennsports (track tires with no grooves on the sidewall - do not ride in rain) are on along with the brake pads and race fluid. Shit that fuckin' bike rocks. It is *so* much better than I will ever be. I have completely fallen in love with the zx-10 and want it to have my baby.

I've been sticking to my diet pretty well, but drinking a *lot* of beer. I expect to have gained weight this week. :(

Miss y'all

R

No comments: